Pacific Power Group is looking for a Customer Support Representative for our San Leandro, California location. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a talented and dynamic team.
Pacific Power Group, a privately held organization headquartered in Vancouver, Washington, is a leading sales and service provider of new and remanufactured engines and commercial automatic transmissions, marine power, power generation products and commercial trucks. Pacific Power Group has facilities in Washington, Oregon, Alaska, Hawaii, California, Arizona, Texas and Oklahoma.
Pacific Power Group offers a competitive total compensation plan which includes a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical, dental, and vision insurance, flexible spending account participation, Paid Time Off (“PTO”), as well as company-paid holidays and a 401 k program.
The Customer Support Representative position provides both service and parts customer service and administrative support.
JOB ESSENTIALS AND REQUIREMENTS
What you will do:
- Greet service and parts customers; evaluate customer needs and proceed accordingly.
- Open and close Service Repair Orders in a timely manner minimizing days to close and delivering a level of professionalism and accuracy.
- Process vendor claims for warranty repairs and work with Corporate Warranty team when issues arise.
- Assist in the daily parts fulfillment effort for both outside sales and repair orders.
What we need from you:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Technical acumen required to be able to understand and propose products or solutions for client needs.
- Strong communication skills, verbally by phone and in person, and in written form with reasonable typing ability.
- A high level of professionalism and strong customer relations/interpersonal skills.
- Ability to sell and convey brand value to customers.
- Time management, prioritization and planning skills
- Must possess a current, valid drivers license and be insurable based on company criteria.
Note: This position may require onboarding and training at our Kent, Washington branch immediately upon hire.
This VEVRAA contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Pacific Power Group offers a competitive total compensation plan which includes a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical, dental, and vision insurance, flexible spending account participation, Paid Time Off (“PTO”), company-paid holidays, and a generous 401K match program.