Pacific Pipe Company Honolulu, HI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A Warehouse & Pipe Yard Associate will perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing, and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
- Assist in shipping/receiving, loading/unloading trucks, and checking-in inventory
- Prepare orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in the delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to organizational standards
- Opens bales, crates, pallets, and other containers
- Maintain inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing requests, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer
- Assist in counting of physical inventory, when needed
- Prepare parcels for mailing
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop.
- Safely operate lifts and other vehicles/machinery
- Occasionally make deliveries/pick-ups to customers and vendors
Pacific Pipe CompanyWhy Work Here?
Extensive benefits package, Room for growth, internal training, and friendly management.
Pacific Pipe Company is a distributor of engineered construction products for the agriculture, golf, irrigation, and waterworks industries in Hawaii. Conveniently located on the islands of Hawaii, Maui, and Oahu, Pacific Pipe serves local businesses statewide, both big and small.
1255 Kuala Street Pearl City HI 96782Honolulu, HI
Transportation and Storage