Entry-level Field Service Technician
Pacific Office Automation Beaverton, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pacific Office Automation is one of the largest independently-owned document imaging and technology dealers in the nation. Since 1976, we have grown to twenty-eight branches located in nine western states. With over 40 years of success in office equipment and technology sales/service, our growth and reputation have afforded us great relationships with top manufacturers such as Canon, Sharp, Konica Minolta, HP, Ricoh, Lexmark, and many more.
At Pacific Office Automation, you’ll find an amazing technology company full of growth opportunities, great benefits, and passionate coworkers who aim to help you succeed. Among our company goals, we aim to be a long-term employer. That means providing employees with the training and certification they need to keep up with the fast-changing technology of our office machines, devices, and software. At POA, we believe that all voices can and should be heard, regardless of seniority or tenure.
We are seeking a Field Service Technician to join our service team at our office in Beaverton, OR.
If you are a problem solver who is detail-oriented and capable of multi-tasking, we want to talk to you! We are looking for experienced technicians but are willing to train the right person for entry-level roles too.
Essential Job Duties
- Troubleshooting and repairing office equipment (copiers, printers, fax machines, etc.)
- Providing high-quality technical support to our customer base
- Communicating with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Developing options to solve unusual problems
- Managing time, resources, and territorial considerations
- Mechanical and Electrical Mindset
- Other experience and training with Canon, Ricoh, HP, Xerox, and other manufacturers is a plus!
- Strong computer knowledge
- Advancement and growth into leadership roles
- Team-player environment
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance plans
- Matched 401k
- PTO, Vacation, Sick Leave
- FSA/HSA programs
- Company car for work and personal use
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Pacific Office Automation is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, religion, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We celebrate our employees’ differences because we know that diversity makes us stronger.
Pacific Office Automation
EngineeringView all jobs at Pacific Office Automation