Entry-Level Customer Care Representative
- Posted: 13 days ago
Pacific Office Automation is one of the largest independently-owned document imaging and technology dealers in the nation. Since 1976, we have grown to over thirty branches located in ten western states OR, WA, CA, AZ, NM, NV, UT, ID, CO, & TX. With over 40 years of success in office equipment and technology sales/service, our growth and reputation have afforded us great relationships with top manufacturers such as Canon, Sharp, Konica Minolta, HP, Ricoh, Lexmark, and many more.
At Pacific Office Automation, you’ll find an amazing technology company full of growth opportunities, great benefits, and passionate coworkers who aim to help you succeed. Among our company goals, we aim to be a long-term employer. That means providing employees with the training and certification they need to keep up with the fast-changing technology of our office machines, devices, and software. At POA, we believe that all voices can and should be heard, regardless of seniority or tenure.
Are you looking to start your professional career in an office setting? Pacific Office Automation is seeking an Entry-Level Customer Care Representative with strong customer service skills and administrative abilities at our Beaverton, OR office. This is an entry-level role with high potential for growth.
Essential Job Duties
- Answer incoming support calls.
- Create support tickets on behalf of customers.
- Use basic computer applications.
- Communicate with customers, technicians, and salespeople.
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls.
- Route calls to appropriate resources.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Proven ability to multi-task and work under fast-pace environments while maintaining accuracy.
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Computer and customer service skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft Word and Excel experience preferred.
- Bi-lingual is a plus+.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience preferred.
- Experience using IT Ticketing Support systems preferred.
- Call handling experience preferred.
- Call center experience is a plus+.
- Paid training
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance plans
- FSA/HSA programs
- 401K – aggressive company match
- PTO, Vacation, Sick Leave
- Strong team environment with growth opportunity
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Pacific Office Automation is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, religion, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We celebrate our employees’ differences because we know that diversity makes us stronger.
Pacific Office Automation
BusinessView all jobs at Pacific Office Automation
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?