Customer Service Representative
Pacific Office Automation Bend, OR
- Posted: over a month ago
Pacific Office Automation is one of the largest independently-owned document imaging and technology dealers in the nation. Since 1976, we have grown to twenty-eight branches located in nine western states. With over 40 years of success in office equipment and technology sales/service, our growth and reputation have afforded us great relationships with top manufacturers such as Canon, Sharp, Konica Minolta, HP, Ricoh, Lexmark, and many more.
At Pacific Office Automation, you’ll find an amazing technology company full of growth opportunities, great benefits, and passionate coworkers who aim to help you succeed. Among our company goals, we aim to be a long-term employer. That means providing employees with the training and certification they need to keep up with the fast-changing technology of our office machines, devices, and software. At POA, we believe that all voices can and should be heard, regardless of seniority or tenure.
We are looking to hire an Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative at our office in Bend, OR. If you have a passion for customer service, are organized, and love working in a team player environment, we want to hear from you!
Essential Job Duties
- Source warm sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and email
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Accounts receivable
- Ability to handle high volume phone calls and emails
- Strong problem-solving abilities and phone presence
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- High quality verbal and written communication
- Strong math abilities are necessary
- Experience with accounts receivable is highly preferred
- Experience using spreadsheets, database, and word processing software; such as Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint
What we offer
- Advancement and growth into leadership roles
- Team-player environment
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance plans
- Matched 401k
- PTO, Vacation, Sick Leave
- FSA/HSA Programs
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Pacific Office Automation is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, religion, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We celebrate our employees’ differences because we know that diversity makes us stronger.
Pacific Office AutomationWhy Work Here?
great benefits, amazing culture, growth opportunity
BusinessView all jobs at Pacific Office Automation