Pacific Office Automation was established in 1976 and is one of the largest independently owned copier dealers in the nation, with 25 locations in eight western states. We offer an unsurpassed benefits package as well as upward mobility. Due to our phenomenal growth and reputation in the industry, we are currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative in Tucson, Arizona.
As an Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative, your duties will include:
- Source warm sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and email
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Accounts receivable, processing payments, and billing out invoices.
- Ability to handle high volume phone calls and emails
- Strong problem solving abilities and phone presence
- Communicating with customers, technicians and salespeople
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and ability to work independently
- 1-2 years' previous dispatch experience and/or customer service experience
- Proven ability to multi-task and work under fast-pace environments while maintaining accuracy
- Problem solver
- Ability to calmly handle stressful situations
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Computer and customer service skills
- Must know how to use Microsoft Word and Excel
Our sales teams of overachievers are at the core of our growth and success. Our culture is proven to produce high earning, successful, career-driven professionals. We have the processes, training, products, and support that will enable you to succeed.
About Pacific Office: Pacific Office Automation is one of the largest independently-owned document imaging and technology dealers in the nation. We have twenty-five branches located in eight western states. Our phenomenal growth and reputation in the industry, have created multiple opportunities for Inside and Outside Sales Representatives.
Job ID: 2019-2584
Category: Customer Service/Support