Member Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Position : Member Sales Representative
Reporting To: Front Desk Manager – General Manager
- Personnel – People are our business; without our Team we would not be able to accomplish our goals.
- Development – We are committed to the growth, and development of our Team, both at work and at home, we want you to be the absolute best version of yourself.
- Competitiveness – We want to WIN! We want people driven to compete not only amongst others, but against themselves; it is having the GRIT to push yourself harder than you ever have before.
- Execution – Setting a goal and exceeding it. Having a plan to achieve our goals, and through strategic planning, being able to make an adjustment when we are faced with unexpected challenges and finding a way to come out on top.
- Our Culture – Constantly striving to be “Perpetually Triumphant,” always up for the challenge, because we are ready to take everything head on. Listening to our Coaches, trying new things, taking the feedback given and making something positive happen.
We Can….. We Will….. Be….. “Perpetually Triumphant!”
John LaRosa II Owner Operator
The Member Sales Representative (MSR) is a key position within the club. The front desk is where our guests and members receive their first impression of the club as they enter. The Member Sales Representative is required to greet guests and members with warmth and enthusiasm by smiling and welcoming each person into our location. MSR’s are expected to tour and enroll guests in memberships, and provide accurate and detailed information about our facility. In addition to assisting our guest and members with questions and providing excellent customer service, MSR’s help maintain a high level of cleanliness within the club by conducting regular walk throughs. Member Sales Representative’s assist in day-to-day operations that include, but is not limited to, setting up monthly billing, handling billing issues, educating members on club services and supplements, and many other sales and operational duties. This job entails a wide scope of duties and offers room for career growth within the company. This entry level position will provide the education and development needed to thoroughly understand the meaning behind being, “Perpetually Triumphant!”
- High School Diploma/GED
- Current CPR
- Customer Service and Sales Experience a plus
- Current Food Handler Card – location depending
- Tanning Certification – location depending
- OLCC permit – location depending
- Greet all members & guests with a smile and wish them well as they exit the club.
- Check in all members and guests in accordance with company procedures.
- Answer phones in accordance with the company’s phone etiquette expectations.
- Track telephone and walk in inquiries.
- Communicate events and schedules with members. Know club facility, services, amenities, programs and schedules.
- Facilitate all member requests in accordance with our agreement policies or forward to a manager.
- Assist members in setting up regular EFT payments.
- Maintain professional appearance – adhere to uniform policy.
- Follow all Point-of-Sale procedures.
- Facilitate payment of member services in accordance with company procedures.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area, including Lockeroom cleaning checks and Workout floor re-racking weights and stocking supplies.
- Complete regular Clean Team tasks as directed by Direct Report.
- Assist in all projects/expectations as delegated by club management.
- Complete guest tours focusing on helping our members reach their potential, by not just purchasing a basic membership, but by focusing on real results, and accountability with our Peak Plus Results or Premier Memberships.
- Meet & exceed personal sales goals.
- Support all additional contracted programs including but not limited to: MyZone, Dotfit, Health Coaching, Personal Training, Massage/Chiropractic Services.
- Follow all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Continually required to stand
- Frequently required to walk
- Frequently required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Occasionally required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually exposure to bloodborne and airborne pathogens or infectious materials
- The employee must occasionally lift and /or move more than 25 pounds
Pacific Northwest Club Ventures LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?