Elements Clean Team
- Posted: over a month ago
SUMMARY: Clean Team Members are responsible for the care and maintenance of the club. Team Members are responsible for club over-all cleanliness, sanitation, and health code standards as set forth by OSHA and all PNW Club Ventures Health Clubs. Team members are expected to be reliable and demonstrate a high level of detail-oriented work.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sweeps, mops or scrubs, and polishes floors.
- Dusts equipment, furniture, and/or fixtures.
- Polishes metal fixtures and/or trimmings.
- Removes refuse.
- Provides janitorial supplies and minor maintenance services.
- Cleans lavatories, showers, and/or restrooms.
- Communicates need for major repairs or additions to lighting to appropriate manager.
- Responds in a timely fashion to janitorial requests.
- Makes recommendations to upgrade janitorial operations and/or implement savings opportunities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Areas Responsibility: Areas of the club the Elements Clean Team are responsible for the maintenance of (but are not limited to):
- Lockeroom cleanliness and sanitation - showers, toilets, vanity, floors, walls, and partitions.
- Tanning bed cleanliness
- Equipment cleanliness
- Cardio machines
- Floors, railings, stairs, walls - overall cleanliness
- GX classroom
- Functional training area
- Office areas
- High dusting
- High School Diploma or GED
- Any combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to understand any and all safety requirements and cautions
- Ability to perform the physical labor necessary
- Scheduling flexibility - Hours will vary from overnight to day shifts.
- Quality Management--Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Professionalism--Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality--Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity--Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Safety and Security--Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adaptability--Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality--Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability--Follows instructions responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Continually required to stand
- Continually required to walk
- Frequently/Continually required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
- Occasionally/Frequently required to talk or hear
- Occasionally required to lift/push/carry up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally exposure to wet and/or humid conditions (non-weather)
- Occasionally work in high, precarious places
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually exposure to bloodborne and airborne pathogens or infectious materials
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
By signing this job description and compensation plan, I am accepting the responsibilities of being a part of the Crunch Fitness and/or Elements Clean Team, both documented and undocumented. I understand that from time to time, I will be expected to perform duties outside of this job description.
Pacific Northwest Club Ventures LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?