Seeking to hire an experienced full-time salaried Practice Manager for a busy and growing neurology private practice located in Ventura County, California.
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The Practice Manager (PM) reports to the Medical Director, works closely with Program Directors, and directly supervises employees in the Clinic and Front Office. By having an in-depth knowledge of every aspect of practice operations, the PM ensures the financial success of the practice. In addition to having excellent judgment and business skills, the PM has an in-depth knowledge of human illness, medications, and the practice of medicine.
- Managing practice-wide administrative, human resource and financial operations
- Reviewing and revising policies and procedures when needed
- Reviewing contracts, leases and other legal documents
- Preparing and analyzing financial statements and productivity reports
- Presenting fact-based recommendations based on such statements and reports
- Maximizing revenue without compromising quality or integrity of medical care
- Managing clinic policies and procedures
- Directly supervising a team consisting of 3 to 5 medical and administrative assistants
- Performing other tasks as needed.
Education and experience
- Two or more years of experience as a Practice Manager
- College-level degree or higher (e.g. BS, BA, BSN, MS, MA, MSN, MBA)
Expertise and excellence in:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- QuickBooks accounting software
- Electronic Medical Records
- Spoken and written English
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced medical office
- Proven track record as a successful team leader
Special consideration will be given for:
- Candidates with a thirst for knowledge, as demonstrated by having earned an advanced degree (e.g. MSN, MBA )
- RNs and NPs currently having (or eligible for) licensure in the State of California
Our ability to accurately differentiate between AD, DLBD and other causes of dementia is unparalleled, reflected by our remarkably low screen failure rate in AD clinical trials. Our clinical trials program allows patients with AD, PD, DLBD and other conditions to participate in clinical near their homes in Ventura County without having to travel long distances to academic centers. As many of our clinical trial enrollees are also our patients, we can ensure continuity of care.
Come and join us in our mission to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to those affected by neurological illness; to educate patients, care partners, health care professionals and the public regarding neurological disorders; and to conduct research to help find the causes of and cure for disorders of the brain and nervous system.