Contact Center Specialist
- Posted: 4 days ago
Pacific NW Federal Credit Union in Portland, OR is seeking a Contact Center / Call Center Specialist to support our members both on the phone and in the branch as needed. Is working for an established financial institution that cares about its members appealing to you? Are you a friendly, detail-oriented person with previous experience in call center, banking, or cash handling? If so, please continue reading!
This position earns a highly competitive rate starting at $19 - $22 per hour We provide exceptional benefits and perks, including 4 weeks paid time off (PTO), participation in our health plan after 30 days, a 401(k) with company match after 6 months, paid life, LTD & AD&D insurance, a paid reserve sick bank, paid holidays, paid volunteer time, and loan discounts. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today!
ABOUT PACIFIC NW FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
We are a financially strong and growing not-for-profit full-service financial institution that has been in business since 1942, with three branches in the greater Portland, Vancouver, and Hood River areas. Our mission is to be our members' "financial partner for life," and we show our commitment by giving back to our community through financial literacy events and education. As a smaller credit union, we are able to personalize the experiences of our members, which is how we retain loyalty. Many of our members have been with us for generations!
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A CONTACT CENTER SPECIALIST
As a Contact Center / Call Center Specialist, you will be critical part of our member service team that provides an excellent member experience for our members via phone, online chat, text, and email. You will be reporting to the Member Service Operations Manager and working closely with other member facing departments. Your responsibilities include:
- Assisting members with various requests and transactions (i.e. loan payments, withdrawals, account transfers, fraud incidents, account inquires, account maintenance, online banking inquiries); providing solutions and resolving problems
- Providing helpful information about our products, services and promotions that will help our members achieve their financial goals
- Processing member requests ensuring accuracy and complete satisfaction with every interaction
- As needed help in branch members with financial transactions to support the cash team with coverage for lunches, breaks, and time off
You will get great satisfaction out of helping members with their financial needs and contributing to our mission to be our member's "financial partner for life".
CONTACT CENTER SPECIALIST QUALIFICATIONS
- At least six months of related experience in cash handling, or completing customer/member financial transactions, required
- Strong communication skills; courtesy, tact, and diplomacy
- The ability to de-escalate upset members/customers
- Strong computer skills; the ability to learn new software programs, and to type quickly and accurately
Are you enthusiastic, organized, detailed and reliable? Are you looking for fulfilling work that is more than just a job to you? If yes, we want to hear from you!
CONTACT CENTER SPECIALIST WORK SCHEDULE
This position is expected to work 40 hours per week. Contact Center Specialists generally work between the hours of
8am - 8pm M-F, with occasional Saturday coverage between the hours of 10am-2pm.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR OPERATIONS TEAM?
If you feel you'll be perfect as our Contact Center Specialist, apply now using our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application.
Pacific NW Federal Credit Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect individual differences, value diversity, and practice inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, protected activity, parental status, military service, or any other non-merit factor.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Pacific NW Federal Credit Union
BusinessView all jobs at Pacific NW Federal Credit Union