If you live and breathe marketing, we want to hear from you! Pacific Mobile is looking for a Marketing Project Manager who specializes in planning, managing and executing projects related to marketing campaigns. Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels. You would be responsible for turning the strategists vision into reality. You will identify all the tasks that need to be completed within a marketing campaign, and then strategically delegate those tasks to the appropriate team members and vendors. To be successful in this role, you are able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
This role will work closely with the Marketing Director to ensure adherence to vision, strategy, budget, brand, and position. The mission of the Marketing Department is to maintain a superior brand image in the marketplace and to support the company in achieving its strategic vision, goals, and objectives. We shall accomplish this by ensuring a great customer experience while educating the world about the many possibilities of modular construction.
Pacific Mobile Structures (Pacific Mobile) sells and leases exceptional mobile office space from our rental fleet totaling 2.5 million square feet, while also constructing custom turnkey modular buildings for permanent use. Pacific Mobile is a multi-generational family owned business founded in 1983 with regional operations and a network of eight branches on the West Coast. Our performance in the industry is largely built on our employees deep experience levels and our focus on creating a unique values-based culture. We put our values at the forefront of our operations and empower our employees to make decisions that honor our company values. Pacific Mobiles size and financial strength, combined with ownerships long-term vision, create a strong culture of growth.
Salary Range: $65,000 to $80,000 DOE
- Monday Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with the flexibility to work extended hours as required.
- Create and manage content calendar
- Map out the tasks required to implement the strategic vision of the campaign developed by the Director of Marketing
- Assist in outbound and inbound marketing activities
- Collaborate with writers and designers to produce content
- Create project budgets and timelines
- Develop and maintain external vendor relationships
- Assist in process development
- Competitive research and analysis
- Competitive advantage tracking and analysis
- Customer survey implementation and process
- Videography and photography management including developing database organization and processes
- Project profile process management
- Collect and present data to help determine the effectiveness of marketing activities
- Manage website and internet marketing campaigns through various content management systems
- Assist in customer proposal and presentation tracking and review
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business or related field
- 3+ years of experience working in a marketing role
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (primarily InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Good understanding of marketing principles
- Advanced in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have the ability to multi-task and adhere to strict deadlines
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a motivated self-starter able to work independently
- Must have a sense of urgency combined with a problem-solving approach to completion of tasks
- Preferably CRM experience
- Good organizational, prioritization and interpersonal skills with the ability to work closely with others
- Excellent analytical skills
- Project management skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively with internal and external team member
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Safety and Values Reward Programs, Charitable Donation Matching, Community Involvement and Other Great Benefits of being a Pacific Mobile Employee.
We are an AWESOME place to work - but don't take it from us... Visit Glassdoor to hear what our employees are saying about working here: https://goo.gl/9VXQaN
Pacific Mobile is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.