We are looking for a reliable skilled entry-level repair person to undertake the upkeep and repair of mobile office units, both interior and exterior, at the Pasco branch location. Well rely on you to meet our quality standards for units to maintain the customer satisfaction that we strive for. You will be doing electrical and plumbing troubleshooting and repair along with carpentry work. To be successful in this role, masterful hands and knowledge of the trades are important parts of your skillet. You must be well-organized with strong general repair skills. A keen eye for detail and physical stamina are valued greatly in this role.
Pacific Mobile Structures is a company with a consistent track record in the commercial modular building industry. We sell and lease mobile office space, and build innovative modular structures. With a rental fleet of 2.5 million square feet, we serve any jobsite need. We also provide high performing re-locatable classrooms, as well as quality modular structures for office buildings, medical clinics, government services, and workforce housing throughout the west.
As a values based company, we have built a unique culture that drives our performance in the marketplace. We put our values at the forefront of everything we do from hiring to our strategic long-term planning process. We empower our employees to make decisions that honor our values. This, along with our size and financial strength, allows the company to lead our industry in crafting a rewarding employee experience. Ownerships long term vision and its many dedicated employees create a culture that cannot be duplicated.
- Perform 3-year maintenance and service calls on Mobile Offices when instructed
- General repairs to mobile office units using carpentry and other skills relevant to the task
- Install/remove counter tops, plan tables and movable partition system
- Perform electrical troubleshooting in mobile/modular units as well as reworking electrical
- Perform basic plumbing in mobile and modular units
- Install security items such as deadbolts, latch guards, and security bars
- General cleaning of interior and exterior of mobile and modular units
- Keep yard and working areas in a clean, working order
- Load units with foundation materials and entry systems
Hourly Rate of $17 to $20 DOE.
- Experience working as a Carpenter, Foreman, or Field/Customer Service representative with limited to no supervision
- Strong customer service and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of electrical and or mechanical systems
- Plumbing and electrical troubleshooting and repair
- Provide an acceptable drivers abstract and maintain a valid drivers license and acceptable driving record per Pacific Mobile standards
- Forklift certification is a plus!
- Climbing up and down on ladders and equipment
- Ability to work on concrete floors and uneven surfaces for up to 8 hours
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to pick-up a minimum of 25 pounds consistently and carry up to 250 feet unassisted
- Work outside in all weather conditions
- Ability to work more than 40 hours per work week and up to 12 hours per day
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Charitable Donation Matching, Safety and Values Reward Programs, Community Involvement and Other Great Benefits of being a Pacific Mobile Employee.
We are an AWESOME place to work - but don't take it from us... Visit Glassdoor to hear what our employees are saying about working here:
Pacific Mobile is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.