Providence is calling a Radiologic Technologist (0.8 FTE, Day) to Providence Centralia Hospital in Centralia, WA
- Operate specialized equipment to provide accurate information to radiologists for interpretation and diagnosis of congenital or acquired heart disease.
- Assist radiologists in exams and procedures.
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver the best service to our patients and physicians.
- High School Graduate or equvalent
- Graduate of a JCERT and the American Registry of Radiological approved school of Radiologic Technology
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) registration
- Current Radiologic Technologist certification/license in Washington State
- Current AHA Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Two (2) years experience in all areas of diagnostic x-ray
- Ability to perform at least one advanced skill technology study
- Previous hospital experience
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Centralia Hospital in Centralia, Washington is a 127-bed, not-for-profit hospital providing emergency, diagnostic, cancer, birthing and surgical services. It consistently receives high scores on accreditation surveys by the Joint Commission, the Washington Department of Health and the Washington Department of Social and Health Services.