- Provides comprehensive evaluation of patients.
- Performs appropriate patient treatment.
- Completes comprehensive discharge planning.
- Demonstrates effective organizational skills.
- Participates in education of others.
- Participates in the interdisciplinary approach to patient care.
- Documents and records all pertinent information in patient chart, according to standard and procedures.
- Demonstrates expected productivity.
- Supports the hospital's functions through adherence to the hospital's policies and procedures.
- Accountable for maintaining and improving own job knowledge and skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited university
- licensed in the State of Alaska as a Physical Therapist
- Acute and rehabilitation procedures, one year of experience preferred.
About St. Elias Specialty Hospital:
St. Elias Specialty Hospital is owned by Providence Health System. The hospital has 59 beds, almost all private rooms. The facility features state of the art equipment to provide extended inpatient acute care for patients.
At St. Elias Specialty Hospital, we provide customized, physician-driven services for patients requiring longer stays in an acute care environment due to multiple or complex medical conditions. We are not a permanent placement for patients; rather we are an answer for many patients who are acutely ill and need to take the first steps towards rehabilitation or home.