In this position, you will:
- Provide home medical equipment/supplies and services to patients at home, in clinics, and at alternative care sites throughout Oregon and SW Washington. Home Medical Equipment (HME) operations include multiple types of equipment, delivery methods, and insurances with varied medical necessity criteria.
- Be accountable for performing "service order resolution" activities on accounts for Providence Home Medical Equipment (HME) Satellite sales facilities.
- Be required to balance quality and volume in providing excellent customer service to all customer inquiries associated with HME.
- Assist customers in finding and purchasing the right Home Medical Equipment and accessories in order to improve the end-users quality of life.
- Place Sales at a Providence HME satellite or Halsey branch locations
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year relevant experience
- In compliance with the Providence Health & Services-OR Human Resources policy #302 "Background Checks", a criminal background check is required for this position, based on assigned duties
- Associates degree
- Experience with insurance verification, medical equipment, health care customer service, working with medical terminology or medical coding (CPT/ICD-10)
As the largest healthcare system and largest private employer in Oregon, Providence offers exceptional work environments and unparalleled career opportunities.
The Providence Experience begins each time our patients or their families have an encounter with a Providence team member and continues throughout their visit or stay. Whether you provide direct or indirect patient care, we want our patients to feel that they are in a welcoming place where they can be comfortable and free from anxiety. Our employees create the Providence Experience through simple, caring behaviors such as acknowledging and welcoming each visitor, introducing ourselves and Providence, addressing people by name, providing the duration of estimated wait times and updating frequently if timelines change, explaining situations in a way that puts patients at ease, carefully listening to their concerns, and always thanking people for trusting Providence for their healthcare needs. At Providence, our quality vision is simple,
"Providence will provide the best care and service to every person, every time."
Providence is consistently ranked among the top 100 companies to work for in Oregon. It is also home to two of our award-winning Magnet medical centers. Providence hospitals and clinics are located in numerous areas, ranging from the Columbia Gorge to the wine country to sunny southern Oregon to charming coastal communities to the urban setting of Portland. If you want a vibrant lifestyle while working with a team highly committed to the art of healing, choose from our many options in Oregon.