Providence is calling an Associate Nurse Manager - Surgical Services / Operating Room $5,000 Sign-on Bonus (1.0 FTE, Days) to Providence Portland Medical Center in Portland, OR.
Endovascular experience required.
In this position, you will:
- Be accountable for the provision and quality of nursing services at the facility - department level for a defined department(s), in support of Providence Health & Services system and regional goals.
- Strategically ensure a balance of optimal and efficient patient care; staff, patient, and physician satisfaction; and cooperative partnerships with other organizational departments and professional groups.
- With a constant focus on patient-centeredness as well as staff and patient safety, create and maintain standards and systems for care delivery for department(s).
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Current Oregon Registered Nurse (RN) License
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (AHA-BLS) for Healthcare Provider certification
- 6 years in nursing with experience in progressive leadership roles
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master's of Science in Nursing (MSN) -or- master's degree in a related field
About Providence in Oregon
As the largest healthcare system and largest private employer in Oregon, Providence offers exceptional work environments and unparalleled career opportunities.
The Providence Experience begins each time our patients or their families have an encounter with a Providence team member and continues throughout their visit or stay. Whether you provide direct or indirect patient care, we want our patients to feel that they are in a welcoming place where they can be comfortable and free from anxiety. Our employees create the Providence Experience through simple, caring behaviors such as acknowledging and welcoming each visitor, introducing ourselves and Providence, addressing people by name, providing the duration of estimated wait times and updating frequently if timelines change, explaining situations in a way that puts patients at ease, carefully listening to their concerns, and always thanking people for trusting Providence for their healthcare needs. At Providence, our quality vision is simple,
"Providence will provide the best care and service to every person, every time."
Providence is consistently ranked among the top 100 companies to work for in Oregon. It is also home to two of our award-winning Magnet medical centers. Providence hospitals and clinics are located in numerous areas, ranging from the Columbia Gorge to the wine country to sunny southern Oregon to charming coastal communities to the urban setting of Portland. If you want a vibrant lifestyle while working with a team highly committed to the art of healing, choose from our many options in Oregon.