- Expired: January 31, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Becoming a part of 11Residential is exciting and rewarding for those who enjoy working with a dynamic team. Join us as we exceed our residents' expectations of a place to call home.
Maintenance Technician -
Are you an experienced maintenance technician who is ready to achieve property-specific goals in the multifamily industry? Are you ready to build upon your skills and knowledge with a company that provides you with the tools to excel? At 11Residential we understand that our success is related to how our service teams address resident needs and maintain our communities.
The Maintenance Technician reports to a Property Manager and works to ensure apartment homes and facilities for an assigned apartment community are in good working order and maintained to standards for 11Residential. Primary responsibilities include prompt and courteous responses to service requests; an adequate supply of market ready apartments to meet leasing demand; property appearance which meets or exceeds standards.
- Complete general maintenance tasks, including service requests, turnover-functions and curb appeal in timely manner
- Troubleshoot and repair most major and all minor mechanical systems
- Complete all service orders with minimal call-backs
- Ensure property, vacant apartments and common areas are clean and free of trash
- Work with and/or around paints, pool chemicals and other potentially hazardous materials
- Provide professional customer service at all times
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma/GED
- Minimum 1 year experience in a maintenance role (100 units or more)
- Ability to function effectively in customer service atmosphere
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job
- Available for emergency call duties and weekend work
- Basic computer skills and strong written/oral communication are required
Must possess strength, stamina, and mobility to perform medium to heavy physical work, to work around machines, to climb and descend ladders, to operate a variety of tools and equipment, and to operate a motor vehicle; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen and to distinguish colors in wiring; hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone or radio. Frequent walking in operational areas to identify problems or hazards. Finger dexterity needed to access, enter, and retrieve data using a computer keyboard, calculator and to operate tools and equipment. Incumbents in this classification bend, stoop, kneel, reach, and inspect work sites. Incumbents must possess the ability to lift, carry, push, and pull materials and objects weighing up to 50 pounds or heavier weights with/without assistance and/or the use of proper equipment.
11Residential recognizes that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and outstanding advancement opportunities. We offer a comprehensive benefits package* including, but not limited to, the following:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Vacation, Sick Leave, and Holiday Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Opportunities for promotion and internal career advancement
*Eligibility for benefit plans and programs vary based on hours worked and length of employment.
We are committed to providing service excellence and value to those who depend on us at 11Residential. We invite you to explore our career page and find your place at 11Residential!
You must be able to pass an alcohol/drug screening, background check and have a clean driving record.
Drug Free Workplace
Pacific Living Properties
AddressWalla Walla, WA
Real EstateView all jobs at Pacific Living Properties
Get fresh Parts Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!