Loan Processing Manager
Loan Processing Manager needed with strong skill set Processing, Compliance, Underwriting and organization with minimum 3 years in Management and Loan Processing experience. Candidate must be familiar with TRID, LEs, COC, CDs and all Federal compliance regulations.
PHLoans.com, Inc is a Direct Lender licensed in Arizona, California, Maryland, Nevada, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, Washington, and Virginia. Our office is located in Irvine, CA. We are currently funding 100-200 loans a month. Our team includes 12 fulltime MLOs and 5 fulltime Loan Processors, Operations Manager, a Compliance Manager and 2 Disclosure set up Administrators.
The job duties would entail the following:
1. Managing Processor pipelines and holding group and individual accountability meetings.
2. Track and monitor processor pipelines and the status of their loans. Load level processors to make sure they are not overwhelmed.
3. Help Processors work through challenges on their files.
4. Fill in for processor(s) (if they are out sick or on vacation) to help on their files.
5. Assist in making the process of condition clearing to be more uniform and systematic.
6. Create a training module and train and coach new Processors with TRID process, Loan Estimates, Closing Disclosures and compliance. Candidate must be extremely familiar with TRID and be able to help company Processors with their CDs.
7. Manage, train and motivate Loan Processors, Disclosure Set-up Administrators, New Hires and other operational staff.
8. Review Encompass on a daily bases and insure milestones are updated and open tasks do not go ignored. Confirm and track processors response times.
9. Field all consumer compliant calls.
10. Assist in the Hiring Process of new Loan Processors to join the team.
11. Communicate on a macro level to our Investors at help speed up condition clearing and to manage and improve all efficiencies.
Salary: $54,000 to $80,000 per year depending on experience with potential Bonus structure