Requisition ID # 23613
Job Category : Information Technology
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Business Unit: Information Technology and Supply Chain
Job Location : San Francisco
Based in San Francisco, Pacific Gas and Electric Company, a subsidiary of PG&E Corporation (NYSE:PCG), is one of the largest combined natural gas and electric utilities in the United States.And we deliver some of the nation's cleanest energy to our customers in Northern and Central California. For PG&E, Together, Building a Better California is not just a slogan.It's the very core of our mission and the scale by which we measure our success. We know that the nearly 16 million people who do business with our company count on our more than 24,000 employees for far more than the delivery of utility services.They, along with every citizen of the state we call home, also expect PG&E to help improve their quality of life, the economic vitality of their communities, and the prospect for a better future fueled by clean, safe, reliable and affordable energy.
Pacific Gas and Electric Company is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,national origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion, physical or mental disability status, medical condition, protected veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic informationor any other factor that is not related to the job.
Business Technology Corporate Services is a unified organization comprised of various SAP support teams which collaborate effectively to deliver high quality SAP technology solutions.
The Senior Functional Analyst position is responsible for the development of IT solutions for Time and Payroll functions with primary focus on Time. They provide SME support for SAP Time, CATS, Payroll, ESS and MSS functionality.
They will work closely with the various lines of Business to build and maintain relationships with the Payroll, Time collection and other relevant teams for business requirements, issues resolution and sustained overall customer satisfaction.
They provide subject matter expertise for SAP Time, SAP Payroll and other related applications to assure that best practices are implemented, and the modules/applications are efficiently and effectively used to support PG&E's Payroll & Time business requirements.
- Works closely with business Subject Matter Experts, user community, other SAP analysts, technical and development teams, and other team members in the organization, on SAP production maintenance and support tasks, projects, and initiatives
- Performs SAP analysis and configuration to support changing and new business needs
- Coordinate the life cycle of application changes, corrective and new Responsible for the design, configuration, implementation and support of SAP Payroll, and Time modules.
- Assignments will be a mix of Projects, Enhancements, and Production Support
- Participate as part of the internal SAP HCM functional support team
- Ensures successful implementation of new/enhanced Time & Payroll functionality on time, on scope and within budget
- Communicates and coordinates with Manager, LOB Leaders, and Project Manager to ensure appropriate integration of processes and modules/applications/systems across enterprise
- Resolves issues or escalates as needed
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or job-related discipline or equivalent experience
- 4 years of job-related experience in Information Technology
- 3 years experience with SAP or SAP modules modules Experience with SAP or SAP modules,
- Graduate Degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and general experience with SAP Fiori and SAP BI/BW
- Certificate of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA)
- Certification in 1-2 ERP modules from Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience with AWS and Tools
- Experience with SAP-HCM, SuccessFactors modules