- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pacific Facility Solutions in Bellingham, WA is currently hiring for a full-time Journeyman Plumber to perform service in residential, commercial, and medical facilities by taking service calls, performing plumbing installation, repairing projects, ordering parts, and helping build up our plumbing division. This plumbing tech position typically works full-time. We pay our Journeyman Plumbers competitive pay based on experience, qualifications, and licensing.
In addition to competitive pay and our exceptional culture, we offer our experienced plumbing techs the following benefits:
- Medical insurance
- A retirement savings plan
- Great bonuses
- A healthy work environment
- Friendly staff
So, now that you've learned the who, what, where, and why, you may be wondering HOW? It's easy! Just fill out our initial mobile-friendly online application. We hope to meet you soon!
ABOUT PACIFIC FACILITY SOLUTIONS, INC.
Managed by a team that has over 100 years of combined experience in commercial facility maintenance, construction, and project management services, we offer commercial facility maintenance services along the I-5 corridor between Blaine and Seattle, WA. We offer a broad range of expertise and services in maintaining commercial environments from retail spaces to hotels to apartment complexes to healthcare facilities. Our goal is to ensure that facility and property managers have a single point of contact to meet all of their facility maintenance needs. We are quality-oriented and community-minded.
Our most valuable asset is our employees. We want to help grow our people. We offer health care, retirement contributions, and bonuses as well as work to keep our workplace a low-stress environment. We want to reward performance and success.
OUR IDEAL JOURNEYMAN PLUMBER
- Skilled - experienced and knowledgeable in the plumbing trade
- Team-player - able to work well with others
- Optimistic - has a positive, can-do attitude
- Diligent - performs consistent quality work, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Customer-oriented - friendly, respectful, and professional
- Communicator - excellent communication skills
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
REQUIREMENTS FOR A JOURNEYMAN PLUMBER
- 3+ years of related experience
- Journeyman license
- Journeyman level plumber with the ability to perform in residential, commercial, and medical facilities
If you meet the above requirements, we need you. Apply today to join our team as an experienced plumbing tech!
Pacific Facility Solutions
ConstructionView all jobs at Pacific Facility Solutions