The Job Window has an exciting opportunity on behalf of our client, one of California's fastest growing privately owned and operated marketing agencies. They are looking to fill an Entry Level Sales & Customer Service Associate position. Our client’s agency provides sales and client acquisition for Fortune 100 and 500 clients. This job involves in-person customer sales interaction in big brand name retailers. Customer service, sales, marketing, and/or customer retention experience is preferred.
This firm’s niche has been their ability to act as a liaison between major clients and their customers. Through their unique, relationship and customer service oriented approach, they have been able to provide our clients tremendous results in the areas of customer service, retention, acquisition and increased market share.
Our client prides themselves on their competitive, but extremely friendly and family oriented work environment. Our client’s culture promotes constant personal and professional growth, based on principles of respect, trust, and a challenging work environment.
This firm is now striving to attract and train the most capable and skilled individuals to help them acquire new clients, grow into new markets, and develop new campaigns. They provide full training and career advancement in this globally expanding industry.
Entry Level Sales & Customer Service Associates are quickly promoted into leadership positions in which they are groomed for management.
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Sales & Customer Service Associate:
- Proactively communicate face-to-face with customers at in-field campaigns to promote products, provide service support, and increase sales.
- Identify opportunities for revenue and expansion of client’s business.
- Communicate to clients the services and products available to them.
- Report to the Sales Manager on potential promotional and sales strategies.
Customer Service Experience? True Vision Enterprises Inc is looking for the following education/experience in our client’s Entry Level Sales & Customer Service Associate position:
- Must have outstanding communication skills (verbal and written), be self-motivated, and a professional demeanor.
- Must be willing to work full time.
- Must be willing to work hard in an Entry level position and attend appropriate training sessions
- Internally motivated
- Desire to develop oneself
- Communication (written and verbal) skills
- No-excuses mentality
This is an entry level position. College graduates are encouraged to apply. If you are interested please reply to this ad with a copy of your resume
This is a full-time, permanent position offering a competitive hourly base plus performance bonuses.