Pacific Empire Solutions is actively seeking a motivated Sales Representative to work on groundbreaking campaigns with an advertising and marketing firm in the Santa Clarita area. This innovative firm was founded by dedicated people looking to push the envelope by using cost-effective marketing campaigns and advertising strategies. Their goal is to provide the same advertising as the standard firm but at a fraction of the price. As a progressive company in the sales and marketing industry, this firm continues to set the standard for excellence in customer acquisition and establishing a repeat customer base for clients. By providing personalized sales and marketing services to some of the largest retailers in the world, this firm continues to increase the market shares of clients through proven sales and marketing strategies.
The Sales Representative position is a valued team member in the marketing and advertising department. The position is considered entry-level to start during training which includes a comprehensive overview of basic marketing strategy, direct advertising, promotional techniques, visual merchandising, and consumer market research. After successful completion of the program, an individual would be considered a team leader in the marketing department. The Sales Representative reports directly to the Executive Marketing Manager.
Why work here?
- Paid Training
- Market Competitive Pay Structure: Base, Weekly Bonuses, and Incentives
- Rapid upward mobility
- Community involvement and Charitable opportunities
- A fun, high energy work environment! No cubicles here, we work closely together as a team!
The personalized focus of the campaigns is not only a refreshing alternative to more general mass sales and marketing strategies, but it is also responsible for the unprecedented growth and stability of the company. The management team prides itself on recognizing top performance, integrity, and a winning mindset for continual internal promotions. If you possess a passion for marketing, sales, or retail and would enjoy learning how to manage the varying dimensions of a business, this position could be an excellent fit for the right candidate.
- Must be able to work full-time hours
- Ability to excel in unsupervised solo assignments as well as team projects.
- Great communication skills
- Must be able to work in an energetic, fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter, creative thinker, problem solver
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
- Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
- Expertly managing the needs of external customers
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Driving sales through retail promotional campaigns
- Build brand recognition through local events and experiential marketing
- Strategize, execute and manage alongside the Brand Ambassador teams
- Problem solve and make a professional judgment on whether customers qualify for the in-store services that the firm’s clients offer (candidate will be trained in this area)
- Conduct lead generation and maintain and develop a client base for our clients who offer the in-store services
- Aid marketing and advertising associates and senior staff with specific projects related to each client
We are in the people helping people business and believe growth is the outcome of treating each employee like a business partner. We take pride in providing our team members with not only the opportunities for advancement, but also the training, mentorship, and tools necessary to be as successful as they wish to be.
Pacific Empire Solutions Inc.
Why Work Here?Pacific Empire Solutions specializes in face-to-face marketing campaigns that leverage world-class customer service and product knowledge. Our extensive client base speaks to the effectiveness of our strategy, serving household names and Fortune 500 companies in some of the largest retailers in the world. We are in the people helping people business and believe growth is the outcome of treating each employee like a business partner. We take pride in providing our team members with not only the opportunities for advancement, but also the training, mentorship, and tools necessary to be as successful as they wish to be.
There’s no seniority, office politics, or knowledge hoarding; You have the freedom to grow as fast and as far as you can produce results!