Do you excel at working with people? Do you enjoy being on the front lines of a company? Are you looking for a challenging environment where your contributions are more noticed and valued?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions please read more!
Pacific Edge Consulting is seeking motivated individuals for an ENTRY LEVEL Account Manager position! An Account Manager at Pacific Edge Consulting will be the driving force behind the company's growth both in and outside of San Diego.
Seeing as how we engage in full life cycle sales and account management, we desire an Entry Level Account Manager who is internally motivated, enjoys autonomy in their work, is goal-oriented, fast-paced, and able to communicate with varying personalities from top executives to interviewees.
Responsibilities of an Account Manager at Pacific Edge Consulting include:
- Representing our client through small marketing presentations
- Territory Management
- Training, Coaching and Mentoring a team
- Working face to face with small business customers
- Extensive communications with management and a sales team
Benefits for an Entry Level Recruiting Interns:
- Training Bonuses
- Competitive Pay Structure
- Growth opportunities based on performance
- Travel opportunities
- Competitive and team-based culture
*No experience is required however we are seeking a self-motivated and extremely hard working individual. Sales experience is a plus.
Qualities we seek in an Entry Level Account Manager:
- Ability to build relationships face to face
- Strong communication skills
- Planning and organizational abilities
- Positive attitude
- Student mentality
- Team motivated
- Strong work ethic
This position is open for IMMEDIATE consideration. To be considered for an interview, APPLY NOW or contact Kyla at firstname.lastname@example.org.