Now is the time to join Pacific Dental Services. You will have opportunities to learn new skills from our team of experienced professionals. If you're ready to take your career to the next level and gain valuable experience, apply today!
The Analyst, ROC Process Improvement is responsible for performing reviews and auditing of tasks accomplished by Revenue Operations team members. This position has the sole responsibility to ensure that each audit performed is of the highest quality and meets the department and company criteria for consistency. The incumbent will review accounts on a weekly basis, organize meetings with team members and the Senior Manager, Billing Operations to assess errors identified, and maintain accurate and reliable reporting that contains audit scores of all team members. The individual will also develop a communication plan that highlights potential causes of errors, and conduct training on development of team members to mitigate future errors.
- Continuously look at functions and process of ROC team, and identify and resolve any noticeable patterns of errors by conferring with the management team.
-Investigate on frequent errors occurred in process, and come up solutions to generate better results.
- Perform quantitative and quantitative analysis to improve connection and process related to patients quality score. Seek out and identify inefficiencies and develop systematic approaches for process improvement.
- Manage and train new employees from Revenue Operations teams for 10-14 weeks, and make suggestions on hiring after training.
- Responsible for working with internal stakeholders to gather requirements for new or enhanced quality and quantity levels per department on continuous basis.
- Research, document, and present trends in each department around quality and quantity.
- Create documentations, such as essential guides, and operations guides for each division and update documentations continuously.
- Analyze claims, accounts, contracts and patient information to ensure quality and quantity standard compliances.
- Provide confidential audit reports to management and work with management team to review and discuss reports to aid in skill development of the team and ensure adherence to quality standards.
- Report weekly to Senior Manager, Billing Operations detailing accomplishments, areas for improvement, clear performance goals and effectiveness of existing processes and systems.
- Direct and coordinate the training activities that related to skill development to increase the quality standards of the team.
- Oversee and interact with other PDS departments and team members in regards to certain administrative operations within practices, including plan credentialing, eligibility, fees, pre-authorizations, billing, auditing, and claims follow-up.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or a related field. In lieu of degree, +4 years’ of experience is required or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4+ years’ of related experience in dental or medical billing operations.
- Knowledge of QSI software applications.
- Experience in a multi-regional healthcare, retail, or dental company.
Your commitment to Pacific Dental Services® is the key to our success. In turn, we’ll reward you with a benefits package that shows we care about you, your family and your future. We encourage team members to develop their distinctive talents and strengths—and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit that rewards individual achievement.
Pacific Dental Services (PDS) partners with individual owner dentists across the U.S., providing them with business support services so they can stay focused on their passion: dentistry. PDS and its supported owner dentists offer career opportunities nationwide. Established in 1994, PDS has been ranked in Inc.’s 500|5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies for eight years in a row, and continues to grow. PDS is founded on a core set of values that guides our daily lives, distinguishes the strength and character of our organization and directs our critical decisions. At PDS and in our supported offices, we aim to be the very best at everything we do. Fortunately, that helps us attract the very best team members – and we hope you’ll be one of them.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.