We are seeking a Medical Administrative Coordinator to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
The Oncology Administrative Coordinator has the primary responsibility of supporting the Oncology Data Manager (ODM) to ensure all applicable phases of the Registry operations, are in accordance with Tri-City Medical Center, American College of Surgeons(ACoS) and the Commission on Cancer (CoC). Acts as Liaison with departments of Pathology, Diagnostic Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, Medical Records, and all pertinent physician's offices including, but not limited to: Medical and Radiation Oncology offices
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in Medical office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Pacific Data Registry
Why Work Here?
Potential room for growth/success, great culture and values.