LCSW or LMSW Opportunity - Idaho - 3 Practice Options - Base Salary Plus Production Bonuses
- Posted: over a month ago
This established and growing FQHC, community health center is actively recruiting for Licensed Clinical Social Workers for their growing program in Southern Idaho.
- Join a growing team of 12 behavioral health providers, 10 family physicians, 18 APPs, 15 dentists and 7 pharmacists.
- 3 Options Available: Office Based Therapist, School Based Therapist, and a Clinical Integrated Position (Working in the medical clinics alongside the family physicians)
- An Idaho license is needed for employment but is not required to apply for the position.
- Benefits Include: Competitive base salary plus production bonuses, signing bonus, relocation stipend, 4 weeks PTO, 9 ½ paid holidays, sick leave, CE stipend/time off, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with matching and student loan repayment through the NHSC program.
Come see why everyone is moving to Idaho! Ranked #1 for states that people are moving to by United Van Lines.
- Great cost of living - Ranked #19 in the US and below the national average for housing.
- Enjoy the great outdoors! Access to kayaking, waterfalls, hiking trails, base jumping and more.
- Excellent public schools (7/10 by GreatSchools.com) with private and charter schools available - State College Campus (9000 Students)
- This city has everything you need for everyday living - Costco, Retail Mall, Revitalized Downtown with Local Restaurants and Shops, Starbucks, Home Depot, Dicks Sporting Goods, Albertsons and more.
- Regional Airport makes travel convenient. Also conveniently located only a 2-hour drive from Boise and a 3-hour drive to Salt Lake City, UT.
AddressTwin Falls, ID
GovernmentView all jobs at Pacific Companies