If you have previous experience, but it's been awhile don't worry WE WILL TRAIN YOU!
Each “Work Day “ for Quality Control should be focused on the following tasks:
· Verbal Verification of employment (VOE) internal Pacific Bay Lending Group (all buyers)
· Review 4506T Form completion and pull the required Transcripts
· Review SSA-89 Form completion and pull SSA Verification
· Verbal & Written Initial & Final Verification of Employments with Employer, 3rd parties/agencies
· Verification/Audit CPA Letter including CPA License
· Verification/Audit Employment Contracts, Benefits, etc.
· Verification/Audit Landlord or Management Company – Rent/Mortgage
· Verification/Audit Project Questionnaire / HOA Certification
· Verification/Audit Asset Documents – Bank Statement/VOD
· Verification/Audit Business Licenses with Cities, Regulatory Agencies, etc.
· Verification/Audit Letters and Credit Documents
· Borrower’s Verification due to Fraud Alert
· Fraud Report, OFAC, LDP, SAMS, etc.
· NMLS – Loan Originator Company, Loan Originator Loan Officer, 3rd Party Processor (If any)
· MERS – Subject Property and All Borrowers
· Employment Searches – Employer / Self Employed Business
· 411 Searches – All Borrowers phone numbers / Employment Phone numbers
· USPS Searches – Subject property address / Present property address
· PCCR/Credit Soft Pull
· Mortgage Insurance & MetaSource QC/Audit
· Notify Processors/ Account Managers all items are completed and ready for review
Job Type: Full-time
Pacific Bay Lending Group
Why Work Here?Pacific Bay Lending Group, founded in 1992, believes that a lender can offer excellent service to mortgage brokers and strives to build lasting business relationships based on sound business practices. As a growing company, Pacific Bay Lending Group is reputed by peers as a lender with honesty, integrity and outstanding broker service.
Fun environment with great people is what makes Pacific Bay a great place to work!
Garden Grove, CA