We are looking for a qualified Production Coordinator (Planner/ Scheduler) to organize production according to demand and quality standards. You will be the one to ensure our goods are produced on time for distribution in a profitable manner.
An excellent production planner is well-versed in production procedures and ways to optimize them. They are organized and results-driven with great problem-solving skills. Advanced communication and computer skills are very useful for the role. The goal is to ensure the smooth and cost-efficient flow of our production operations.
· Coordinate production workflow for one or multiple products
· Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
· Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand
· Assign workers and other staff to particular production operations
· Schedule shift according to production needs
· Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget
· Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
· Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.)
· Prepare and submit status and performance reports
· Keep paperwork organized
· Collaborate with quality control, warehouse and other staff
- Order needed supplies
· Has a BS degree in Business Administration or related field.
· 5 years’ experience Production Planning and preferably in food manufacturing.
· Experience in MRP II (Manufacturing resource planning)
· Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems
· Good at math and statistics
· Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication abilities
PAFCO is an Equal Opportunity/ Drug Free Employer.