We are looking for a Logistics Manager who would be able to demonstrate the ability to plan, organize, direct, manage, and evaluate the operations alongside the Supply Chain Manger. The candidate is also responsible for ensuring accurate shipping and delivery schedule for new and existing products by working closely with internal and external teams.
Job Included But Not Limited To
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• The Logistics Manager is responsible for the success and failure of material shipping and delivery schedule.
• The Logistics Manager must have a knowledge of national and international import/export regulations and must be able to effectively troubleshoot any issues that may arise in international freight transportation.
• Responsible for working with existing transportation suppliers on best in class delivery rate and delivery routing.
• Coordinate internal teams on recommending optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment or frequency.
• Establish or monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
• Control and follow up of incoming materials and outgoing finished products to ensure customers receive products on time.
• Ensure all partners in the supply chain are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations.
• Maintain metric, reports, process documentation, customer service log, as well as training and safety records.
• Experience in truck fleet management, scheduling / coordinating PM programs, etc.
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Supply Chain, International Business, Business Administration or related field preferred.
• Ten years of progressively responsible experience in computer system applications, including three years of experience as coordinator/manager.
• Ability to work efficiently with cross-functional teams and multiple internal work group and coordinate with Sales, Operations, Purchasing, and Engineering to optimize delivery model.
• Should have the following skill sets: coordination, active listening, critical thinking, reading comprehension, writing, monitoring, service orientation, time management, judgment and decision making and active learning.
• Need to have PC or Server Hardware experience and knowledge.
PAFCO is an Equal Opportunity/ Drug Free Employer.
Pacific American Fish CompanyLocated in sunny Southern California, PAFCO is a global, innovative food manufacturing company with 43 years of success. High quality products and integrity contribute to its steady growth, allowing PAFCO to consistently outperform competitors. PAFCO is dedicated to fostering the professional growth and development of its associates. Learn more about the company at www.pafco.net. PAFCO is an Equal Opportunity/ Drug Free Employer.