Works under minimum supervision, perform accurate diagnostic and precision repair work and maintenance on both residential and commercial HVAC equipment and accessories. Communicates with customers to answer questions and resolve problems to ensure complete customer satisfaction. Also, promote products and services to customers when it applies.
Duties, Responsibilities, and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of HVAC experience as a technician.
- Performs routine precision repair work and maintenance on heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and vacuum equipment in an accurate and timely matter.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Completes all forms and paperwork in a neat, timely, and complete manner.
- Communicates with dispatch while on duty to ensure dispatcher has an accurate status report.
- Punctuality and professionalism are essential.
- Promotes products and services to the customer as needed and calls Service Coordinator with specifics on sales leads generated from customer visits.
- Must own basic tools of the trade necessary to perform duties as assigned.
- Ensures company property, vehicles, and tools are being used and maintained properly.
- High school diploma or GED with additional training in HVAC with NATE certification preferred.
- Must have proof of certifications.
- Be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
- Must have a driver's license, clean driving record, and be insurable.
Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, SEP retirement plan, 6 paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick time, employee tool purchase account, company vehicle, continuing education, tuition reimbursement, and a spiff incentive program
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status.