HVAC Journeyman Installer
We have an immediate opening for an experienced Journeyman Residential Installer! The ideal candidate is highly motivated and an excellent team player. The ideal candidate is looking for a career opportunity, not a job. We are looking for people of integrity with a good attitude who fit into our culture.
Please apply if you are a proven winner who understands the value of making people comfortable.
• Install HVAC equipment following blueprints and work with Project leader with layout issues
• Install furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, control wiring, roof-top units, economizers, control dampers, and grease ducts
• Assemble and install ductwork, frequently work overhead using power tools, work off ladders, and lifts
• Communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal
• Work independently and in a team environment
• Complete all forms and paperwork in a neat, timely, and complete manner
• Ensure company property, vehicles and tools are being used and maintained properly
• 4+ Years of HVAC work experience or technical training
• High School diploma or GED
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Must own your own tools generally used by the trade
• Must have proof of all certifications if indicated
• Must have a driver’s license and insurable driving record
• NATE Certification
• EPA Certification
• Brazing Certification
Fulltime 40hrs /wk day shift Pay DOE Base + Commission
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Sick Pay, Vacation Pay, Retirement Plan, Education Reimbursement, Employee tool purchase program, SPIFF incentive program, & 6 paid Holidays!
Pre-employment/random drug screen, background check, and a valid driver's license with insurable history are required to drive company vehicles to work sites.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.