- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for maintaining the accounting records for multiple client trust funds by ensuring the timely and accurate
processing of payables, deposits, travel requests, payroll, and all other financial transactions affecting the client trust
funds. Preparing monthly financial statements, annual tax information returns, and regulatory reports.
Skills / Knowledge Requirements
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Three or more years of accounting experience
- Proficient in Excel, Word, 10-Key by Touch
- SAGE 100 experience or a similar accounting system would be helpful
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Payroll experience would be a plus
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task
- Heavy processing of cash disbursements, cash receipts, and fund transfers for multiple client funds
- Maintain cash management schedules
- Reconcile monthly bank statements and co-trustee statements
- Assist in the preparation of client bank signatures cards and dual authorizations
- Process payroll for various client trust funds
- Prepare monthly financial statements for multiple client trust funds
- Prepare year-end 1099 tax filings and reports to governmental agencies as required
- Maintain detailed schedules for monthly, quarterly, and annual tax filings for multiple client trust funds
- Assist in the preparation of participant reports for multiple client trust funds
- Review Trustee and other expense reports for compliance with policies, resolve discrepancies, and maintain expense tracking reports
- Maintain records for various client trust funds in a consistent and accurate manner
- Organize and retrieve information required by the various auditors
- Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customer inquiries
- Assist other Accounting personnel, as needed, to ensure departmental deadlines are met in a timely manner
- Perform Payroll Audit duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor
- Other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor
- Lifting and carrying file boxes within the office up to 25 lbs. Working Conditions
- Indoors, air-conditioned office
- 401(k) with a 6% Match
- 13 Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- And more . . .
- Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM, 1-hour unpaid lunch (12:00 PM – 1:00 PM) subject to change based on department coverage with supervisor approval or AWW schedule
- The duties assigned may require overtime.
Pacific Administrators, Inc. is a technology-driven third-party administrator in Hawaii that provides employee health and welfare, pension, annuity, and vacation benefit services for many local union members. We take pride in the fact that our company is locally owned and operated. Our company motto is 'Kulia I Ka Nu'u', which means 'Strive for the Highest' - best service, positive attitude, teamwork, training, attaining goals (personal, department, company), solving problems/learn/move forward. Our corporate mission is to be the industry leader in quality service to our valued customers.
Our Corporate Culture
We are a humble team of equals who have positive attitudes, treat everyone with respect and fairness, work together, have a strong ‘work ethic’, and who are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service.
Our Core Values
• Walk the Talk - Lead by example, listen, coach, train; always with respect.
• Attitude of Gratitude - Value our employees, clients and service providers.
• Do What it Takes - We are all accountable, relied upon and appreciated.
• Kulia I Ka Nu'u - Service excellence to our customers, our participants, our service providers and one another.
• Same Canoe - Our Helmsman steers our canoe and guides us forward. As a team, we are all: "paddling together" in sync, positive, considerate and communicative with one another.
Pacific Administrators, Inc.
1440 Kapiolani Blvd.Honolulu, HI
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Trust Accounting jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.