Work Safe Be Safe.
5 am to 4:30 pm – Monday –Thursday – Some Overtime.
This is a physical job for someone who has worked in a manufacutrring warehouse or distribution center and understands the importance of efficient and streamlined material handling work flows. Our client is a premier manufacturing facility with a well managed work flow – you’ll appreciate the cleanliness and safety of the work environment. There is opportunity to make a difference if you are someone who is committed to being at work each and every day, willing to work hard, a good communicator and team player.
Here’s what you’ll be doing daily….
- Load, unload, and move materials within or near the facility
- Inspect materials for quality/defects
- Identify material by part number or written description
- Move materials onto/from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves – get then to where they need to be
- Count, weigh, and record number material units
- Assemble crates to contain products as needed
- Attach identifying tags or labels to materials or mark information on cases, bales, or other containers
- Stack or assemble materials into bundles and bands bundles together
To be considered….
- You must have the ability to stand for long periods of time and repetitively lift up to 50 pounds.
- At least one year previous materials management or shipping/receiving experience
- Show a willingness to adapt to new and changing work requirements – engage in team problem solving
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
This position is being posted by PACE Staffing Network who will employ you as a contract employee if selected to work for this client but you must pass all compliance requirements including drug test and criminal background. Pay rate starts at $18 hr plus time and half for overtime. We provide medical benefits after 60 days.