About the Opportunity
Are you committed to quality, health and well-being? Are you an organizational superstar who loves putting puzzle pieces together in support of the big picture? This is the perfect opportunity to use your proven project management skills to support a growing nutritional supplement manufacturer during a super busy time!
Your Daily Responsibilities Will Include:
· Migration and aggregation of data from multiple sources
· Auditing information to ensure accuracy
· Support specialists in maintaining high standards of quality and purity – conducting research as needed to guarantee compliance and product assurance
· Communicate changes and updates to product team and web developers to assist in website and catalog improvements
This full-time temporary/contract role is located in Woodinville and pays $25-27 per hour. Working hours are 8:00AM-5:00PM (Monday-Friday). Employees receive FREE onsite parking!
About the Team
This is a small team of naturally curious folks who are committed to sustainability and protection of the community, environment and planet. They are interested in medicine, science, biodiversity, agriculture and natural products, and are dedicated to providing high levels of customer and client service.
About the Candidate We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
· Proven ability to work independently and manage to project deadlines and metrics
· Strong organizational and communication skills, comfortable being accountable for outcomes
· Advanced Microsoft Office Suite – especially Excel
· Experience in research or quality assurance a plus
This posting is sponsored by PACE Staffing Network who has been asked to recruit and screen candidates for this role on our client’s behalf.
PACE is one of the Puget Sound’s premier staffing /recruiting agencies and has been helping Northwest job seekers find their “just right” job for over 40 years.
PACE has been recognized as a Best of Staffing award winner for the last 4 years, ranking PACE in the top 2% of staffing agencies nationwide! Check us out at www.pacestaffing.com
All service fees are paid by the employer – never the job seeker.
If this job seems right for you, we’d like to hear from you right away. We promise a quick response.