Do you have concerns about returning to work? PACE Staffing Network is committed to the health and safety of our candidates and employees. We are actively recruiting and onboarding with a focus on safety, and our employer clients are taking measures to eliminate risk of exposure to COVID-19 and ensure the health and comfort of our field staff.
About the Opportunity
Want to work for an organization that is changing the lives of workers in our community and building a labor movement for the future? Don’t pass on this career-starting opportunity with competitive pay, great benefits, and a great team!
As a Bilingual Customer Services Representative, you’ll be working as part of the day-to-day operations of a call center providing services primarily to community members.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Answering high volumes of calls and emails that come into the call center and providing assistance to community members while documenting these interactions
- Problem solving and providing resources for workers via phone, email, and in-person
- Answer questions on employment benefits, union participation/contracts or healthcare benefits
- Research member records and concerns
- Assist in providing training for staff and participate in cross-department meetings
- Participation in community activities, including civic engagement (of members) such as voter registration, get-out-the-vote and grassroots political advocacy
This full-time, direct hire role is located in Downtown Seattle and pays $18-19 per hour based on language fluency. This job provides excellent benefits, including fully employer-paid family health coverage (including domestic partners), life insurance, a defined-benefit pension plan, matched 401(k), generous paid leave time, ORCA transit card, monthly parking and health club allowance, and more.
Working hours are 7:55 am to 6:00 pm PST Monday -Friday on staggered work shifts. Occasional weekend work is required.
About the Team
This fantastic customer service team is great for social justice and impact driven individuals where you will be doing important work to inform community members of their employee options and opportunities. This team appreciates the excellent and very thorough training they receive upon hiring to make sure they are set up for success in their roles!
The team works closely with the organization’s officers, management staff, and staff of other departments and partner organizations to communicate with members and employers about community programs, issues, and to provide assistance with health care benefits, state-mandated training and workforce development offered.
About the Candidate We Are Looking For
Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Fluent in Vietnamese, Korean, Spanish, or Cantonese
- 1+ years of experience in a call center or customer service (retail, hospitality, food service) role
- Ability to perform with fantastic customer service skills and techniques to resolve caller complaints and concerns
- Demonstrated technical proficiency and ability to manage high volume of incoming calls while navigating between screens and computer systems
- Proven ability to have great attention to detail so that you can communicate with members and document simultaneously
- High school diploma or GED
This posting is sponsored by PACE Staffing Network who has been asked to recruit and screen candidates for this role on our client’s behalf.
PACE is one of the Puget Sound’s premier staffing /recruiting agencies and has been helping Northwest job seekers find their “just right” job for over 40 years.
PACE has been recognized as a Best of Staffing agency for the last 3 years, ranking PACE in the top 2% of staffing agencies nationwide! Check us out at www.pacestaffing.com
All service fees are paid by the employer – never the job seeker.
If this job seems right for you, we’d like to hear from you right away. We promise a quick response.