Machine (trim) Operator - $15 / hr
Pace Industries Harrison Division (via FactoryFix.com) Harrison, AR
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 Hourly
- Benefits: medical
We have openings on 1st, 2nd, and third shift and have $1 shift differential on 2nd and 3rd shift.
Trim Operators are required to support the Die Cast Operators in the production of metal die cast parts ranging in weight from several ounces to over 30 pounds. It is also the responsibility of the Trim Operators to operate die casting machinery to relieve Die Cast Operators for breaks and as required. Trim Operators will assist with machine set-ups which include removing and installing dies and related machine parts. This is often the die cast trainee step in the progression.
- Supports die cast operator in the production of good quality parts to meet standards.
- Must be capable of operating hydraulic trim press, keep the cast conveyor unloaded and to prepare castings for shipment and/or secondary operations.
- Able to change out trim dies and set-up per the set-up sheets.
- Manually remove gates and runners as defined in work instructions and inspect parts as required to assure product quality.
- Operate trim presses to remove excess metal as defined in work instructions, properly inspect as required to assure product quality and identify and tag parts per instruction sheets.
- Must be capable of lifting 50 lbs., reach and lift moderately heavy parts—up to several hundred repetitions per shift.
- Assist the die caster in die changes.
- As position demands—stand, bend and/or twist a minimum of 8 hours per day.
- Required to complete paperwork associated with the job. (time card, machine card,
production records, charts, preventive maintenance records, etc.).
- Work in a safe manner, so not to endanger self or co-workers.
- Report unsafe conditions.
- Wear required personal protective equipment.
- Capable and willing to work overtime.
- Participate in training programs deemed necessary by the company.
Must have high school diploma or equivalent. Must have at least 1 year of steady work history. Must be able to read and understand written directives. The predominant form of instructions are visual and verbal. Trim operators must be capable of translating verbal orders into actions. This is the second level position in a progression step to becoming a Die Cast Operator. Ability to read, write and use math required. This is a physically demanding position requiring
Pace Industries Harrison Division (via FactoryFix.com)
513 US-62Harrison, AR
ManufacturingView all jobs at Pace Industries Harrison Division (via FactoryFix.com)