- Posted: over a month ago
Employee will perform all operations required to support customer needs. Must be able and willing to fill in and support any and all other class operations when a demand is needed. Must have the willingness to learn new operations as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This job includes but is not limited to the following:
* Work in a safe manner, so not to endanger or injure self or co workers. Report unsafe conditions.
* Use of gauges to assure the quality of the castings.
* Stand and operate machine or equipment continuously-a minimum of 8 hours per day.
* Good attendance record is required.
* Capable and willing to work overtime.
* Participate in training to upgrade skills as necessary, to move forward with changing technology.
* Required to complete paperwork associated with the job. (time card, machine card, production records, charts, etc.)
* Wear required personal protective equipment.
* Perform secondary operations as needed and assigned.
* Perform other associated duties, functions or work as may be needed or assigned to continue the productive operation of the company.
* Keep work area clean and orderly.
* Perform and assist in the set up and adjustments of equipment as experience is gained
* Change and replace tools when necessary as experience is gained.
* Must follow all safety rules and policies as set forth by OSHA guidelines and Pace Industries policies and procedures as outlined in the employee manual.
* Repetitive work.
* Heavy lifting.
* MUST BE WILLING TO BE TRAINED.
* Refusal of training can and may result in disqualification and/or disciplinary action.
You should be proficient in:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment
- Meets Physical Requirements
- Shop Math Skills
- High School / GED
$13 - $14 / hr
Pace Industries - Airo Division
ConstructionView all jobs at Pace Industries - Airo Division