Project Management Team Lead
Pace Analytical Services LLC Duluth, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Bachelor's degree in project management, chemistry, or a closely related field
Five (5) years of experience, including experience with specialized or technical programs or operations or equivalent with experience
What you do?
- Comprehensive understanding of the administration and oversight of project management programs, policies and procedures.
- Complex to specialized methods to resolve project management problems, questions, and concerns.
- Comprehensive understanding of applicable laws, codes and regulations.
- Understanding of extensive testing capabilities.
What do you bring to the table?
- Project management functions
- Ability to coach and train team members
- Set a goals and objectives. Set path to accomplish it
- People and communication skills
- Lead by example
- knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations.
- Ability to create complex reports
- Decision making
Mobility to work in a lab and office setting, use standard office and lab equipment and stamina to sit for extended periods of time; exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull or move objects; vision to read printed materials and computer screens; and hearing and speech to communicate in person or over the telephone.
Work is performed in a lab and office setting. Work is subject chemicals, fumes, gasses, noxious odors and related items in a lab setting.
Pace Analytical Services LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Pace Analytical Services LLC