PLS Associate Scientist I (Pharmaceuticals)
- Expired: April 24, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pace Life Sciences provides a full suite of contract CMC development, CTM manufacturing, regulatory compliance, consulting, and facility support services to the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, and gene therapy industries from our network of CDMO sites, GMP analytical testing laboratories, and manufacturing support service centers. Our experienced, highly trained industry experts and our investment in state-of-the-art development and manufacturing facilities emphasize our commitment to efficiently advancing client programs through the clinic to commercialization. We share a common goal to bring real value to people, healthcare professionals, and health businesses around the world. Driven by our commitment to improving our health, we deliver services that offer hope - and a better, safer, and healthier life for everyone.
The Pace Life Sciences team based in Oakdale, MN, is seeking an individual with proven skills in the Chemistry lab and enthusiastic about advancing their career in pharmaceuticals by joining their team as an Associate Scientist I. If you have that fire in you and if you are excited to start your rewarding career as a steward of our environment and public health, please apply today!
- 401(k) with matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Provides fundamental analysis in support of standard testing materials and products utilizing standard analytical instrumentation; follows standard operating procedures and methods to perform testing.
- Provides fundamental review, analysis, interpretation, and documentation of testing results.
- Overseeing or reviewing, completing, and processing various types of standard analysis forms, documents, databases, and related materials and information.
- Provides standard research, feedback, and decisions to resolve management and employee questions and requirements; assists with receiving customer feedback and coordinating resources and responses as required.
- Analyzes and reviews processes, results, feedback, and related scientific information on an ongoing to as-needed basis to determine trends, draw conclusions, interpret findings, and present results, proposals, and recommendations to management.
- Ensures the accuracy of more fundamental tests, equipment, actions, procedures and operational databases, reports, and related details through audits, queries, and operational reviews; resolves discrepancies or escalates discrepancies to ensure quality assurance in testing process/results.
- Assists with developing or participating in Biopharmaceutical Services or cross-functional project or program objectives, which includes timelines, materials, personnel, and other project requirements, receive direction, and presents information to management.
- Cleans, maintains, prepares, and calibrates equipment, samples, and related areas.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree in biochemistry, molecular biology, chemistry, or a closely related field.
- Standard understanding of one or more testing tools, equipment, and calibration, including HPLC/UPLC (with multiple detectors including mass spectroscopy), ELISA / Enzymatic Activity methodologies, qPCR, and Capillary Electrophoresis.
- Ability to perform fundamental professional-level lab work in a high-paced environment.
- Oversee and administer standard functions in the Biopharmaceutical Services group.
Work is performed in a lab and office setting. Work is subject to chemicals, fumes, gasses, noxious odors, and related items in a lab setting.
Pace Analytical Life Sciences, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment based on race, age, religion, sex, veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Pace Analytical Services, LLC
AddressSaint Paul, MN
ScienceView all jobs at Pace Analytical Services, LLC
Get fresh Pharmaceutical Scientist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.