- Posted: 24 days ago
Pace’s Indianapolis Environmental Lab is a leading environmental laboratory located in Indianapolis, IN and is a member of the largest privately held environmental testing agency in the country. We are adding full-time Lab Technicians to our team! This entry level position can begin your career in environmental science. We train on the job!
Why Work at Pace:
Mission Statement: Working together to protect our environment and improve our health.
- Benefits start first of the following month you start!
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan with a company match
- Employee Referral – refer someone, if they are hired and stay 6 months, you earn a $500 bonus
- Paid Vacation, Sick, Volunteer Time & Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Life, disability, and voluntary benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition Program
- High probability of paid overtime
Tasks for the day:
- Prepare Lab for daily operations, including stocking materials, equipment, safety, and cleaning.
- Supports the testing process by preparing samples for analysis.
- Disposes of samples using set guidelines and instructions.
- Review, complete, and process logs and other documentation.
- Using up to 20 pounds of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull or move objects.
- Additional duties as required
Attention to detail and teamwork are key!
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 Year of experience in a lab or environmental setting is preferred
Where you work:
- Lab setting – subject to chemicals, fumes, gasses, noxious odors, and related items in a lab and samples setting
- Setting requires standing for extended periods of time
Pace Analytical Services LLC
HealthcareView all jobs at Pace Analytical Services LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?