Lab Technician 1 Prep Dept 2nd Shift
- Posted: over a month ago
Lab Technician 1
Make an impact. Build a career.
At Pace®, we’re committed to continuously moving science forward; to innovate and advance sustainable practices that improve the health and safety of our communities and lives. Ask any of us, and you’ll hear the same thing repeated again and again: we work here because what we do positively impacts the world.
If you’re curious, driven and inspired by the idea of doing important work with real-world impact, there’s no better place to build your career.
Find your place at Pace®
Join us as a Lab Technician I, where you’ll put your love of science to work in the sample preparation department of our environmental testing laboratory. You’ll receive all the training you need to successfully take on your new role and grow an exciting laboratory sciences career at Pace®.
What you’ll do
- Support all laboratory sample-related activities, including preservation, preparation, processing and maintenance
- Maintain and update appropriate documentation and databases
- Participate in training on fundamental lab support policies, programs, and practices
What you’ll bring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to perform work in a lab or office setting, remain standing for long periods while conducting tests, work around strong smells, and wear personal protective equipment while handling samples (e.g., lab coat, safety glasses and gloves; all PPE provided by Pace®).
- Experience in a laboratory or environmental testing setting is preferred, but not required
What we promise
- Comprehensive benefit program, including medical, vision and dental insurance, 401(k) matching and tuition reimbursement
- Opportunities to build a rewarding career
- An inclusive culture that stands for integrity, innovation and growth
PaceⓇ Science and Technology company makes the world a safer, healthier place. We partner with clients to provide the service, science, and laboratory data needed to make critical decisions that benefit us all. Through a nationwide laboratory network, PaceⓇ advances the science of businesses, industries, consulting firms, government agencies, and others. More at PACELABS.com.
PaceⓇ Analytical Services is a division of PaceⓇ Science and Technology, providing local testing and analytical services backed by a large, national laboratory network.
PaceⓇ Life Sciences is a division of PaceⓇ Science and Technology, providing full-service CDMO/CRO capabilities and professional services for in-house labs through a nationwide network of service centers, manufacturing sites and FDA-registered laboratories.
2nd shift position
3 pm to 11:30 pm
Pace Analytical Services LLC
HealthcareView all jobs at Pace Analytical Services LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?