Construction Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $75,000 to $85,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
PacWest Restoration Inc is looking for a qualified Construction Manager / Project Coordinator to run jobs according to our industry-leading standards.
We are seeking a Property Restoration Construction Manager / Project Coordinator to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation. This position requires a person who is self-motivated and has great customer service skills. PacWest strives to be the best and hold all our employees to the highest of standards. It is crucial that we find people who are team players to add to our staff.
At PacWest Restoration we value our team members and create an environment of respect and team work.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation.
- Visit new assignments/jobs, interact with the clients, sub contractors, crews, insurance adjusters, management and office staff.
- Knowledge of Xactimate software preferred, but not required.
- Allocate resources for assigned projects.
- Ensure projects stay on budget and make profit margin goals.
- Coordinate repairs and ensure the projects get completed to PacWest standards.
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors.
- Manage scheduling of technicians in an efficient and effective manner.
- Coordinate with inspectors, subcontractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients.
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable job costs.
- Document all steps required by insurance companies and billing jobs through completion.
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to plans and specifications.
- Quality Control management.
- Manage deadlines, progress, budgets, and quality on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Coordinate with employees and other departments for emergency calls and mitigation of damages.
- Sell services through on-site visits, calls, and updates to clients, including property owners and insurance adjusters.
- Respond to dispatched emergency calls, on-call- may be required to work weekends and after hours.
- Previous experience in property restoration or related fields.
- Familiarity with restoration software - Xactimate knowledge.
- Familiar with insurance billing, guidelines, and coverages.
- Ability to read estimates and understand project budgets.
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record. NO DUIs.
- Experience working with property claims and building relationships with insurance adjusters and closing claims efficiently.
- Must pass a background check.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Mathematical skills.
- IICRC certified a plus.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Highly organized.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This job has supervisory responsibilities; Construction Manager / Project Coordinator will coordinate labor crews and sub-contractors.
· Industry leading compensation.
· Medical insurance.
· Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Leave.
· Company Vehicle.
· Cell phone.
PacWest Restoration Inc
7409 SW Tech Center DrivePortland, OR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?