- Posted: over a month ago
Position is located in Huntsville, Al
An International Consulting group, located in Huntsville, AL, is seeking to hire experienced Spanish Translators to join their team to work on a large, long-term project!
International human capital solutions group offering over 25 years of global finance and human capital solutions across government, civilian, and manufacturing markets including high-touch solutions in all industries from defense contracting to automotive manufacturing. They listen to their client's needs and develop solutions to fit their requirements.
Pay: Salary (Based On Experience)
Benefits: Competitive, comprehensive benefits
The most successful candidate for the Spanish Translator position will be strong in interpersonal skills, fluent in written and oral technical translations to Spanish and understand the culture associated with Central America. He or she will play a very important supportive role in the Talent Globalization department.
- Develop, explain and monitor corporate policies and procedures from English to Spanish for the organization
- Be able to offer translation solutions to any identified and or foreseen problems
- Ability to translate orally and written to Spanish
- Responsible for working daily with groups of multiple individuals to ensure they understand instructions given and answer questions as needed
- Translate documents and other material from English to Spanish Discern and convert text from Spanish to English in a proper and understandable format
- Strong ability to abide by established rules pertaining to: word meaning, sentence structure, grammar, punctuation, and mechanics
- Ensure translated content conveys original meaning and tone
- Consult with Internal subject matter experts for clarification in order to understand specialized concepts and translate them appropriately
- Highly organized and significant attention to detail. Will need to be specialized in technical documents such as training manuals and/or legal documents
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize efficiently.
- Expert knowledge of oral and written Spanish language
- Bachelor's degree in international business or languages preferred.
- Must be Fluent in spoken and written technical Spanish
Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive, and respectful work culture that values inclusivity.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
GovernmentView all jobs at PZI International