This position involves marketing and sales inside of a retail environment. We promote services, brand awareness, customer service, promotional materials and cost effective solutions for our clients and customers.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Mastering the sales representative position
- Managing a small team
- Leading by example
- Developing and teaching effective sales strategies
- Tracking industry trends / competition
- Conducting corporate training classes
- Field training / shadowing
- Goal-setting for a small team of sales people
Top Reasons to work with our agency
1. Longevity and security. With over 12 years in business and a national network of 30 offices, we offer opportunities in a variety of industries with tremendous growth potential.
2. We promote from within. As your career progresses, you'll have the opportunity to seek management positions and consulting levels. With different divisions your career prospects can expand with the company.
3. Our core values have not changed. Our motto is "Do the right thing, even when no one is looking." We have long been acknowledged for our commitment to excellence.
4. A commitment to diversity. As a leader in the business community, we are committed to diversity in every aspect of our hiring policies and understand that individual differences make our company strong. Whether you have experience and are changing careers or a recent college graduate - We empower our team to make decisions and encourage creativity.
5. A reputation for excellence. We have recognized nationally as one of the BEST and BRIGHTEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR. Even our Glass Door reviews are positive from ex and current employees.
Account Executive sales and marketing professionals have come from a variety of backgrounds. While there is no ideal candidate, a general sales background of some sort (electronics, real estate, B2B, marketing, etc.) shortens the learning curve. Whether you are a seasoned professional making a career change or a recent college graduate looking to start your career, we are looking for individuals willing to work hard with a positive attitude.
Additional requirements include:
- Ability to quickly learn through corporate classroom-style training and hands on field training
- Proven track record of effective leadership
- Some management experience preferred
- Confidence and effective communication skills (i.e., a “people person")
- Professional image
- Strong verbal / written communication
- Negotiation and presentation skills
The following is a big group of relevant key words to help our ad reach the top of ZipRecruiter. We’re not going to lie; we want all of the talent!
Key words: full time entry level sales, entry level sales person, entry level full time sales rep, entry level sales rep, entry level full time outside sales rep, entry level outside sales, full time outside sales rep, entry level full time sales and marketing, entry level sales and mktg., full time team player, entry level full time sports oriented, entry level full time help wanted, full time outside sales rep, entry level full time new grad, entry level full time sales, entry level restaurant, entry level server, full time entry level waitress, full time waiter, full time hostess, entry level full time host, entry level full time retail, entry level full time barista, entry level full time bartender, entry level full time trainer, entry level busser, full-time, Sales & marketing admin, sales & marketing administrator. sales & marketing director, sales & marketing manager, sales account manager, sales administrator, sales analyst, sales and marketing, sales and marketing admin, fun, growth, expansion, advancement, money, team , entry level, sales, marketing, customer service, advertising, clients, sports, , sports marketing, full time, part time, internships, interns, college, sports, restaurant, hospitality, retail, cashier, server, promotional sales, public relations, client relations, clients, advertising, restaurant, mass communications, business administration, recruiter, internships, interns, college graduates, retail, sales, promotional sales, other. marketing, events, promotions, sales, customer service, public relations, retail restaurant, account executive, account exec, account representative, fun, growth, expansion, advancement, money, team, account rep, account manager, account management, sales rep, sales representative, sales exec, sales executive, field sales, ad sales, marketing sales, promotional sales, publishing sales, mortgage sales, loan sales, loan officer, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, sales professional, sales associate, telemarketing, cold caller, cold calling, salesman, saleswoman, salesperson Marketing, Promotions, Sports, , Sales, Customer Service, Public Relations, Human Resources, Entry Level, Career Builder related words: Sales, Customer Service, Manager, Management, Manage, Marketing, Management, Administrative, Administrative Assistant, Human Resources, Receptionist, Entry Level, , Customer Service, Assistant, Advertising, Supervisor, Public Relations, Office, Payroll, Admin, fun, growth, expansion, advancement, money, team, Training, Human Resources, Operations, Office Manager, General