Title: RN – Pediatric CVOR Supervisor – Dallas, TX
# of Positions: 1
Schedule: Full time – Days 6:00am-2:30pm ( Rotating weekends)
The Pedi CVOR RN Supervisor provides leadership for service staff ensuring the quality and integrity of care delivered. Develops plan of care for service based upon RN assessment/re-assessment. Is responsible for fiscal and human resource allocation based upon guidelines
This Supervisor is for the Pediatric Congenital Cardiac service line.
This is a really high profile position supporting a rapidly growing and complex service line. Ideally we'd find someone with a experiential depth in pediatric congenital heart. Must be someone who is well organized, high attention to detail, able to effectively lead a team, promote cohesive team dynamics and be highly relational and responsive to their surgeon / anesthesia physician partners. Must have a positive, can-do attitude, with an unwavering commitment to patient safety and continuous quality improvement. Last, the ideal candidate would have demonstrated experience in multi-disciplinary collaboration – this role will need to work closely with Sterile Processing, Perfusion, Inpatient Congenital Heart nursing team and others
- BSN in Nursing from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Strong PEDS experience - REQUIRED - Will look at candidates with Adult/Peds experience
- Supervisory/Management experience REQUIRED
- CVOR experience REQUIRED
- Current RN license in the State of Texas or compact license
- Current American Heart Association BLS provider
- CNOR within 6 months
- ACLS and/or PALS within 6 months
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Must have expertise in the specific specialty providing leadership/management skills.
- Must have working knowledge of overall OR service to add organizational value
- Management experience required and competent in pre-operative practice
PWW Recruiting, LLC.