All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here at https://pvh.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/PVHCareers/job/New-York-NY-Calvin-Klein-Office/Social-Media-Marketing-Manager---CALVIN-KLEINR14030/apply . Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
The Social Media Manager position within the CALVIN KLEIN Consumer Marketing Organization will play a key role in the planning and executing of the brand's social media marketing and engagement initiatives for the assigned business lines and community groups.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Support yearly CMO objectives in the development of all global social marketing initiatives and engagement strategies by business line/campaign
- Own the official social media content calendar and channel execution. Publish and/or schedule all daily content across global owned social media channels
- Partner cross functionally with the Marketing, PR, E-Comm, Fashion Office, Creative and Production teams to plan, communicate and adjust digital and social marketing tactics.
- Brief and manage social media content and copy with respective internal departments
- Help drive community management and customer engagement across global social media, leveraging brand voice guidelines
- Assist in evolution and optimization of social media strategies for all global channels based on goals of the CMO and in alignment with seasonal marketing campaigns and events
- Collaborate on paid social initiatives in partnership with media team and agency
- Review, edit and provide channel-specific recommendations for regional social content calendars.
- Keep the team abreast of the latest platform updates through weekly industry updates, providing recommendations on new best practices and innovative opportunities.
- Manage the review and distribution process for all reporting for assigned business lines and communities
- Research and recommend vendors for social media management, reporting and other analytical needs. (i.e. Sprinklr, Getty, etc)
- Coordinate with creative and agency partners
- Lead invoice processing and support Manager in managing budget for the team
- Ensure departmental budget details up-to-date.
5+ years of relevant social marketing/creative experience, in house or at an agency. Fashion, beauty and lifestyle experience preferred.
Education: Bachelor's Degree Required
- Experience with web/ social media platform management, with a deep understanding of popular and emerging social networks, both globally and regionally.
- Active participation in a wide variety of social media activities such as community development, management and content creation.
- Strong communications skills with the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, creative environment with team members at all levels.
- Resourceful and proactive, with strong organizational/project management skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Analytical, with the ability to provide strategic recommendations based on data.
- Passionate about fashion, art, pop culture and global events.
- Ability to quickly absorb the spirit of the CALVIN KLEIN aesthetic.
- High proficiency in Powerpoint, Word, Excel and Google Drive suite.
- Experience with social media publishing, analytic and listening tools. Experience with Sprinklr a plus.
- Experience with paid social a plus.
DIVERSITY & EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
We are committed to recruiting, training and providing career advancement to all associates regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, or social or ethnic origin. Diversity in the workplace is encouraged. Bigotry, racism and any form of harassment or discrimination is not tolerated.