All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here at https://pvh.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/PVHCareers/job/New-York-NY-Calvin-Klein-Office/Production-Planner---CALVIN-KLEINR14811/apply . Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
The Production Planner is responsible for productions buys and monitoring inventory levels to meet customer demand. The Production Planner is accountable for production from order placement through receipt of shipment. Weeks of supply are reviewed with Supply Planning and Sales to ensure timely customer shipments.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Create monthly production plan at SKU level based on forecast and inventory targets and execute buy; includes utilizing Core Replenishment Modeling tool.
- Prepare and analyze weekly intake reports to identify any delivery and/or quality issues as it relates to vendor and transportation. Work for issue resolution and execute the determined course of action. Must have ability to take action promptly
- Prepare monthly late goods list for review to identify any short falls in meeting customer demand for the month so that sales may review to determine any issue to shipping estimates.
- Report on Fill Rate with detail explanation of variance to target and recovery plan for deficit fill rates.
- Identify customer serviceability issues for month-end sales report.
- Produce weekly Size Outage Reports and reviews to determine if air transportation is required for timely customer delivery.
- Effective and clear daily communication via e-mail with the overseas offices __________________________________________________________________ QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE: Experience:
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- High computer literacy
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to multiple task
- Good follow-up skills
- Be able to work well under pressure
- High math aptitude
DIVERSITY & EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
We are committed to recruiting, training and providing career advancement to all associates regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, or social or ethnic origin. Diversity in the workplace is encouraged. Bigotry, racism and any form of harassment or discrimination is not tolerated.