All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here at https://pvh.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/PVHCareers/job/New-York-NY-Calvin-Klein-Office/Executive-Administrative-Assistant-to-EVP-Wholesale---Calvin-Klein-North-America---The-Underwear-GroupR13357-1/apply . Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
The Executive Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Senior Vice President of Merchandising and the Senior Vice President of Design for Calvin Klein North America & The Underwear Group.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Maintains contacts and calendar, appointment scheduling, departmental meetings, and conference arrangements
- Handles logistics associated with meetings, appointments and conferences
- Proactively manages and prioritizes incoming and outgoing communications; including external/internal mail, telephone calls, reports, etc.
- Files and organizes communications to ensure smooth and timely flow of information in and out of the office. Consolidates information from multiple sources to facilitate supervisors' review.
- Makes travel arrangements and completes detailed expense reports. Confirms meetings and create itineraries for trips
- Creates, formats, and edits correspondence and presentations with precision and minimal direction
- Follows up on various activities to ensure closure, completion and deadlines are met.
- Process invoices and generate seasonal or quarterly reconciliation reports
- Maintains filing system & references, Business Continuity Plan, and order office supplies
- Facilitate new employee set-up
- Works independently on specific projects as assigned
- 5 years of experience as an administrative assistant, preferably with Senior level executives
- Comfortable with online meeting software, video conference, and remote meeting set-up Education: Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) preferred Skills:
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with a desire to maintain schedule, filing systems, and calendar
- Strong sense of urgency; strong prioritization & follow-up skills
- Excellent at handling changing priorities; multi-tasking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to draft correspondence with minimal direction
- Must possess exceptional interpersonal skills
- Must be proactive and resourceful with all tasks
- Strong knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
BUDGETARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Office Supplies
DECISION MAKING: Responsible for managing constantly-changing calendar and travel schedule, while insuring accurate prioritization of meetings and ensuring that vital business obligations are met.
RESOURCEFULNESS/CREATIVITY: Resourcefulness is a strong component of this position, as the schedule and obligations of the SVP Merchandising and Design will be ever changing. The Executive Administrative Assistant must be creative and resourceful when it comes to scheduling or re-scheduling travel arrangements, meeting times and/or locations, etc.
ENVIRONMENT: Highly deadline-driven environment
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
DIVERSITY & EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
We are committed to recruiting, training and providing career advancement to all associates regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, or social or ethnic origin. Diversity in the workplace is encouraged. Bigotry, racism and any form of harassment or discrimination is not tolerated.