All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here at https://pvh.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/PVHCareers/job/New-York-NY-Calvin-Klein-Office/Demand-Planner--Nike-Account----CALVIN-KLEINR14163/apply . Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
POSITION TITLE: Demand Planner, Nike Wholesale & Retail
DEPT./DIVISION: The Underwear Division
POSITION REPORTS TO: Vice President, Demand Planning
LOCATION: 501 Seventh Avenue
DATE: June 2019 _______________________________________________________
The Demand Planner will be responsible for contributing to the management of the demand plan for the Nike brand. Collaboration with Sales, Planning, and Production, as well as JDA Forecasting software will be utilized to assist in the creation of accurate forecasts, which will allow us to achieve the highest level of customer service and quality of inventory. Provide analysis to help develop Sales, Product Development and Purchasing plans to meet the divisions' strategic and financial objectives
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Creation and maintenance of detailed records of all forecasts as well as various reporting tools in Excel, ACS, Tableau and JDA Demand
- Manage all forecast codes on the sku level and maintain with accuracy
- Support maintenance of forecast accuracy at 75% - 80% by using historical trends, secondary data, input from business partners and statistical forecasting methods to create a quality forecast for designated area of responsibility.
- Analyze actual performance to the forecast and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Prepare and support Monthly Demand Supply Review Meetings
- Prepare and support monthly collaboration meetings for key accounts to align demand and ensure successful executions of various programs (introduction, maintenance, termination)
- Responsible for various administrative and reporting functions within the Forecasting department.
- Provide Ad Hoc analytical support to multiple departments and Senior Management for business decision making
- 3+ years in forecasting, supply chain, retail planning or other relevant industry experience
- Direct or indirect relationship through work in such areas as planning, inventory management, commercial analysis, operations, buying/procurement, financial analysis, and/or logistics/distribution.
- Experience in collaborative or integrated planning process required
- Consumer products company, preferred, fast moving consumer goods in multi-channel business highly desirable
- Exposure to manufacturing or retail environments highly valued
- Experience in supply chain software preferred (JDA or similar tool)
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong business judgment, planning and allocation skills
- Highly self-motivated individual with a solid attention to detail
- A team player with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and maintain accuracy in all work
- Strong communication a must
- Strong overall systems background
- JDA Demand experience highly desirable
DIVERSITY & EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
We are committed to recruiting, training and providing career advancement to all associates regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, or social or ethnic origin. Diversity in the workplace is encouraged. Bigotry, racism and any form of harassment or discrimination is not tolerated.