All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here at https://pvh.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/PVHCareers/job/New-York-NY-Calvin-Klein-Office/Account-Executive-I---Calvin-Klein-North-America-Men-s-ApparelR14664/apply . Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
The Account Executive I will be responsible for managing multiple accounts in the Calvin Klein Jeans Sportswear division. He or she will take ownership of managing accounts while partnering with the VP Sales to grow market share, achieve sales plans, and increase profitability for the division.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Responsible for managing all aspects of account needs, working independently and in conjunction with internal teams
- Maintain and run weekly selling reports at the class/style/door level to maximize productivity. Analyze with planning and communicate opportunities to internal teams
- Utilize retail sales performance to develop strategies to drive sales and profit
- Partner with demand planning on replenishment forecasts
- Partner with merchandise planning on seasonal assortment strategies for each account
- Work with VP Sales and Planning team to monitor retail OTB's
- Partner with Planning team to manage allowance budgets
- Ensure timely receipt of order confirmations and track monthly shipments.
- Present the product line to accounts. Sell in recommended product mix by account
- Organize and present samples for advertising and marketing campaigns
- Ownership of both internal and external meeting preparation including agenda, samples, reports, etc.
- Book market orders and use 7th online and ACS system
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 3 to 5 years of Sales experience
Education: Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong follow through
- Retail math aptitude
- Excel and PowerPoint
DIVERSITY & EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
We are committed to recruiting, training and providing career advancement to all associates regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, or social or ethnic origin. Diversity in the workplace is encouraged. Bigotry, racism and any form of harassment or discrimination is not tolerated.